Such an easy dish to make. So much flavor. Try making your own breadcrumbs, it will taste so much better.
3 tablespoons olive oil + extra for serving
4 spring onions, chopped
2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs, tossed golden in a non stick pan.
2 tablespoons parmesan, freshly grated
1 pound dry linguine
- Heat oil in a pan and add spring onions.
- Saute until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add pepper flakes and salt.
- Cook pasta al dente in salted water.
- Drain pasta and add to pan.
- Toss gently.
- Divide pasta between 4 plates.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with breadcrumbs and parmesan.
Made it? Tell us about it–