4 ounces pancetta, cubed
1 spring onion, thinly sliced
5 large eggs
2 large egg whites
1/2 cup cream
1/4 cup parmesan, grated +1 tablespoon for serving
8 ramps, saute soft in a little olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350F/200C Heat a pan and saute pancetta and spring onion until golden. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together egg, egg whites, parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Place pancetta and ramps in a 10" skillet and pour the egg mixure in to it.
- Place skillet in oven and bake the frittata until set and golden, about 15 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve with some saute spring onions and parmesan on top
Made it? Tell us about it–