Melons are at their best in July and there is no better month to enjoy a popsicle.
These green pops taste amazing on a warm summer day. Sweet, a little salty, with a kick of chili. You can skip the chili if you want, but it makes them really good.
Instantly download Sweet Paul SUMMER for just $2.99!
1 cucumber, sliced, peel on
1⁄2 cantaloupe, peeled, diced
1 lime, just the juice
pinch of salt
pinch of red chili flakes
1⁄3 cup fresh spinach
2 tablespoons honey
- Place cucumber, melon, lime, salt, chili, and spinach in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add honey a little at a time until mixture is sweet enough for you.
- Run mixture though a sifter and pour into pop molds.
- Add the pop sticks and freeze overnight.
- Serve with a sprinkle of salt and chili.
Made it? Tell us about it–