This is such a cool gift idea.
And to be honest, who doesn't like chocolate?
I used chopped peppermint candy
candied orange peel and dried cherries
peanuts, raisins and mini pretzels
- Line a small sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate using a double boiler.
- Spread the chocolate into the pan.
- Arrange toppings on top of warm chocolate in the pan.
- Let it set.
- Lick spoon and bowl.
- Wrap up and give it away with a cute small hammer to break it up.
Gift the bark along with a cute hammer to make it extra special!
Made it? Tell us about it–