This is the perfect summer dressing in my book.
Makes about 1 cup
4 cloves garlic
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/3 cup Tahini paste (remember to stir it well)
juice from 1 lemon
grated zest from 1 lemon
3 tablespoons olive oil
1/3 cup water
salt and pepper
- Roast the garlic in a pan with the oil, it should be soft.
- Place in a blender with Tahini, lemon and oil.
- Add the water a little at a time, you don't want it to be too thick or too watery.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Made it? Tell us about it–