As with all burgers the trick is to not blend the meat too much. The more you work it the chewier the burger will be. Just work it enough so that it just holds together.
1 1/2 pounds ground beef chuck
1/3 cup olive tapenade
salt and pepper
sliced red onion
- In a large bowl mix beef and tapenade.
- Shape into 4 patties and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a medium hot grill, they need 4 minutes on each side for medium.
- Coat the avocado with olive oil and place on the grill, turn as soon as they get marks.
- Serve the burger with avocado, tomato, red onion, lettuce, bun and chives.
Made it? Tell us about it–