When it comes to tiramisu, it's been love from the first bite. A while ago I though about making tiramisu chocolate. So I came up with this recipe thats a mix between truffles and tiramisu. And wow, they came out really good. Between you and me, a bit to good. I ate the whole thing.
1 cup whipping cream
1 pound good quality
1 tablespoon amaretto
- Place cream in a saucepan and bring slowly to a boil.
- Place the chocolate and amaretto in a bowl and pour the cream over.
- Stir gently to dissolve the chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into a small square cake tin that's covered in wax paper.
- Press the ladyfingers into the chocolate.
- Leave to set.
- Dust with cocoa powder.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Photography by Studio Dreyer Hensley
Made it? Tell us about it–