Fall time is soup time and this is a great easy Monday soup.
- Sauté a finely chopped onion, 2 cloves of garlic and 2 small diced carrots in some oil until the onion goes soft.
- Add a can of chopped tomatoes, 3 cups chicken stock, 1 teaspoon sugar and season with salt and pepper.
- Let me soup simmer 20 minutes on low heat.
- Just before serving sprinkle some parmesan and pine nuts on slices of baguette and roast in the oven.
- Spoon the soup into bowl and serve with the toast.
Photography by Alexandra Grablewski
Made it? Tell us about it–