I had a bag of flour tortillas, so I fried them up in a pan with butter and brown sugar and layered them with whipped cream and some caramel sauce.
8 flour tortillas
1 stick butter, melted
1/2 cup light brown sugar
ready made caramel sauce
- Brush each tortilla generously with melted butter and sprinkle sugar on both sides.
- Fry them golden in a pan and let them cool.
- On a serving platter layer them with cream and caramel.
- Finish it off with toasted nuts or fresh berries.
- Oh, and more caramel sauce on top of course.
Made it? Tell us about it–