This may not be the most nutrient-dense dish on the menu, but it’s so quick and easy to make. And if you have all the ingredients, meal prep is only five minutes, making it very kid-friendly.
8 flour tortillas
1 1/2 cup tomato sauce
8 slices fresh mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Place the tortillas on baking racks. You may have to prepare in batches.
- Top with sauce, mozzarella, and basil.
- Place in the oven until the cheese melts and browns a little. Watch closely so the cheese doesn’t burn.
- Cut into pieces, top with more basil, and serve.
Made it? Tell us about it–