4 small wild trout, guttered and cleaned
2 lemons, sliced
1 small bunch of fresh dill, chopped
1 cup olive oil
3 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons finely chopped dill
roasted fingerling potatoes
- Heat oven to 350F, 180C.
- Wipe off the fish with paper towels and run both the inside and outside with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle a little olive oil in the cavity of the trout.
- Add 4-5 lemon slices and dill and place in a large baking dish thats been drizzled with oil.
- Drizzle the top with oil.
- Bake for about 18-22 minutes, all depends how big your fish is.
- Use a sharp knife to see if the meat falls of the bones, then it's ready.
- Mix together the ingredients for the oil and serve with fingerling potatoes.
Made it? Tell us about it–