Come on guys, what goes better with valentines then chocolate? Not much right? Anyhow, this are so easy to make. It's not even a recipe. All you need is some good quality dark chocolate and a little white chocolate.
- Melt the dark chocolate slowly over a double boiler.
- Don't stir while the chocolate is melting.
- When it's melted fill small metal cups with the chocolate.
- Melt the white chocolate and add 1/2 teaspoon on top of each cup.
- Use a toothpick to drag the white chocolate in the dark one.
- You will get a really pretty marble pattern.
- Let them set and pack up in a pretty box or basket.
Photography by Frances Janisch
Made it? Tell us about it–