Everyone loves tacos, right? Well, this fast and easy recipe will help you put vegetarian tacos on the table every day of the week. I could eat these every day!
2 tablespoons butter
1 large shallot, chopped
1 can black beans, rinsed
4 tablespoons green olives, chopped
pinch of salt pinch of pepper pinch of cumin
1⁄4 cup cilantro
4 large flour or corn tortillas, warm
1⁄2 cup sour cream
1⁄4 cup crumbled feta or queso blanco
- Heat the butter in a large skillet, and saute the shallots until soft.
- Add beans, olives, spices, and cilantro.
- Once everything is heated through, use a fork and mash up the beans.
- Add the bean mixture to the tortillas
- Top with sour cream, cheese, more cilantro, and, if you feel adventurous, some chili flakes.
Made it? Tell us about it–