This cocktail is so simple and fresh!
Makes 4 glasses
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
1 inch fresh ginger, sliced
8 to 12 oz vodka
- Place sugar, water, and ginger in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Let the syrup simmer for 5 minutes, and then let cool.
- Chop the watermelon, place in a blender, and process until smooth.
- Drain though a colander, discarding any unblended watermelon.
- In a large mug, mix 6 oz of the ginger syrup, watermelon, vodka, and ice. Stir well.
- Pour into glasses and top with soda water.
Made it? Tell us about it–