A festive cake flavored with white chocolate and cranberries!
Get your holiday inspiration here:
Photography by Johanna Levomäki. Food by Jatta Heinlahti. Styling by Minna Lilja
6 ounces butter, room temperature
1 cup sugar
11⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
1⁄3 cup almond flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 tablespoons cranberry powder
3½ ounces white chocolate,
butter for the pan
almond flour for dusting
ground chocolate, cranberries, cranberry powder, and edible glitter dust for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time, stirring the whole time.
- In a separate bowl, mix all-purpose flour, almond flour, baking powder, cranberry powder, and ground chocolate together.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg and sugar mixture, and turn into an even batter.
- Prepare the pan with butter and a dusting of almond flour. Pour the batter into the pan, and bake in the bottom position of the oven for about an hour.
- Let cool, and turn out the cake. Decorate with ground chocolate, cranberries, cranberry powder, and glitter dust.
Made it? Tell us about it–