Today i give you the recipe for white chocolate circles with pistachios and cranberries. I just love the taste of white chocolate. I remember as a kid my grandmother used to give me these white chocolate frogs. Just loved them. These treats are the perfect gift.Place them in a beautiful box with some pretty ribbons. Nothing like a home made christmas gift.
2 pounds white chocolate, melted
1/2 cup shelled pistachios
1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take teaspoons of the melted chocolate and place on the baking sheet.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with pistachios and cranberries.
- Let stand at room temperature until chocolate sets.
Made it? Tell us about it–