And the best thing is that you can get them here at my shop:
100 g soft butter
1 1/3 cup sugar
3/4 cup crème fraiche
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
100 g melted white chocolate
2 1/3 cup plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
- Heat the oven to 350F, 180C.
- Place butter and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until light and creamy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beat well between each one.
- Add crème fraiche, milk, vanilla,chocolate, flour and baking powder.
- Mix well.
- Pour the batter into 8 sweet paul cupcake cups.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until golden and set.
- Cool and serve.
Made it? Tell us about it–