This one will surely bring you back to the good old days of summer.
Thyme & Lime Simple Syrup:
1⁄2 cup sugar
1⁄2 cup water
10 sprigs of thyme
2 thick strips lime peel
2 oz gin
1 oz St-Germaine
1 tablespoon Thyme and Lime Simple Syrup, or to taste
juice of 1 lime
2 thyme sprigs
- To make the simple syrup, boil the water and sugar until dissolved.
- Remove from heat and steep the thyme and lime peel for 10–15 minutes.
- Strain the liquid.
- Place gin, St-Germaine, simple syrup, and lime juice in a shaker and shake well.
- Pour into a glass with ice and top with club soda.
- Roll thyme sprigs between your hands a few times to release the oils and garnish your cocktail with the fragrant thyme and slices of lime.
Made it? Tell us about it–