This salad was inspired by the color YELLOW!
1 lb small potatoes, cut in half
1 yellow pepper, diced
kernels from 2 corn cobs
glug of olive oil
salt & pepper, to taste
2 yellow beets, peeled and thinly sliced
20 yellow cherry tomatoes, cut in half
2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place the potatoes, peppers, and corn on a roasting tray and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast until golden, about 12–15 minutes. If the pepper and corn are ready first just remove them and let the potatoes roast longer.
- Place potatoes, pepper, corn, beets, tomatoes, and parsley on plates.
- Boil a large pot of water and add vinegar.
- Crack 1 egg at a time gently into the water.
- Bring to a simmer for 3 minutes.
- Remove eggs from the water, and place on top of the salad.
Made it? Tell us about it–