Katie Lee created this appetizer/snack just for you dear readers.
You will need:
4 oz cream cheese
4 oz goat cheese
1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
1⁄2 cup frozen spinach, chopped, thawed, and well-drained
8 fresh basil leaves, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
2 long zucchini, thinly sliced lengthwise
- In a medium bowl, use a fork to mash the cream cheese and goat cheese until combined.
- Mix in the sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, basil, and garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- To assemble the pinwheels, spread a heaping teaspoon of the cheese mixture onto each zucchini slice.
- Starting at 1 end, roll the zucchini towards the other end.
- Place the pinwheels upright on a serving tray.
Made it? Tell us about it–