You will need:
2 medium zucchini
1 1/2 cup ricotta
1/2 cup grated parmesan
salt & pepper
1 large can Muir Glen Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, 28 ounces
1/4 cup torn basil leaves
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1/3 cup grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Use a cheese slicer or a knife and thinly slice the zucchini lengthwise.
- In a bowl mix ricotta, parmesan and some salt and pepper.
- Add about 1 teaspoon of the mixture to each zucchini slice, roll up and place in an oven proof dish.
- In a large bowl mix tomatoes, basil and garlic and spoon the mixture over the zucchini rolls.
- Top with parmesan and bake until bubbly and golden, about 30-40 minutes.
- Allow to rest 5 minutes before serving.
Made it? Tell us about it–