I have so much fun coming up with craft ideas for the magazine. This time I went crazy dip dying everything I could get my hands on. I really love the effect it gets, very organic and beautiful. And the best of all, its so easy to do.
cotton or linen pillowcases
For more fun ideas, look here!
- Wet the pillowcase and squeeze out the water.
- Make the color bath according to the package.
- I use liquid fabric dye, think its easier to work with.
- Dip one end of the pillow into the bath.
- Dip it a few times.
- Then rinse the pillowcase until the water that comes from it is clear.
- If you want a stronger color, dip it again.
- If you want a 2 sided pillowcase simply do the same on the other side.
- Hang to dry.
I also made a whole bedding set the same way.
Made it? Tell us about it–