Gift Countdown Calendar When I was a boy, I loved the countdown calendars that my Mormor would make each year. She’d fill bags and boxes with candy, cookies, and tiny gifts. If you are using edible gifts, it’s best to hang those up the evening before, so they stay fresh. You can customize the length of the countdown too: 3 days, 7, 8 for Hanukkah,12, or a full 25.
25 small bags and gifts
1 to 25 number stickers (or you can just use a sharpie)
- Write or use small stickers to create 1 to 25 on the bags.
- Add your gifts and make a hole in the top of the bag.
- Attach a piece of string to each bag.
- Hang the wreath on a wall, and attach all the bags.
- Decorate with some greens, and happy holidays!
Made it? Tell us about it–