I always loved putz Christmas villages when I was a kid. Putz houses originated in Germany. They are festive little cardboard houses that I've covered with TONS of glitter!
You will need:
Putz template - Click here for TONS of great templates!
hot glue gun
page from an old book
- Find a house template online. There are loads to choose from.
- Cut out the template in card stock and put together using a hot glue gun.
- Cover the parts you want to glitter with craft glue and then drizzle with glitter.
- Cut out windows and doors from a book page and glue to the house.
- For trees, cut up bumpy pipe cleaners and hot glue them near the houses.
Made it? Tell us about it–