Today is a perfect day to wrap presents. Brooklyn is fillet with a white blanket today, it snowed so much yesterday. Kind of reminds me of my childhoods winters in Oslo. So, I'm off to the Dumbo flea now to get the last gifts and when I come back I will make myself a cocktail, put on some cheesy christmas music. Something from Bing or Frank. I will get all my supplies out and start wrapping. I am in a glitter mood this year, so I know I will make a few of these tulle flowers. They are easy and fun to make.
- You take a 3x12 piece of tulle and roll it together.
- Sew one end all together and open up the other end like a flower.
- If you want to add some glitter just brush it with some glue and dip in glass glitter.
- You can make a simple paper leaf as well covered in glue and then dipped in the glitter.
- I'm also going to make a few glitter reindeer today.
- It's the same thing, you use a brush and cover the reindeer in glue and then in glitter.
- They make really cool gift toppers.
- Happy wrapping to you all.
Made it? Tell us about it–