Paper cutting is such a fun craft, and it's so easy to do! My friend Lova designed these BEAUTIFUL templates to make banner flags to help you celebrate a special moment in your world!
Download the free printable template here:
Hip Hip Hooray Banners (925 KB)
you will need:
Templates printed from the link above
Cardstock in your favorite colors
- Print out the templates from sweetpaulmag.com.
- Tape the templates to your colored paper.
- Use a precision knife to cut out all the white spaces.
- Glue the paper flags to wooden sticks.
- Voila! Put the flags in a cake or flowers or simply walk around waving them!
Made it? Tell us about it–