scissors or hobby knife saucer
leather hole punch
- Put your iPad on a piece of leather.
- Mark with a pen an area 1⁄2” wider than the iPad on 2 sides and add a lid on the last side.
- Cut out with scissors or a hobby knife.
- Cut out a similar piece but without a lid.
- Cut a rounded piece of leather to make it easier to grab the iPad when taking it out of the cover (just trace the edge of a saucer with a hobby knife).
- Cut out a 1” strip to hold the lid.
- Punch holes with a leather hole punch tool 1⁄4” from the rim on 3 sides.
Made it? Tell us about it–