The layers of the pinecone combined with the linen give this pillow a great texture.
You will need:
batting or stuffing
needle & thread
a few pipe cleaners
- Cut 2 large pinecone shapes out of linen.
- Cut 40 3-inch ovals out of the linen.
- Stitch them in a row across the pinecone, starting with the bottom. Overlap the next row and continue until the pillow front is covered.
- Put your front and back of the pillow together, right sides facing one another and stitch together.
- Turn right side out and stuff and hand sew the pillow closed.
- The stem is made of a small tube of linen with pipe cleaners. Hand stitch it to the pillow.
Made it? Tell us about it–