Vintage buttons paired with neon thread make this simple bracelet extra special!
From Lova: I found a jar of vintage buttons and neon pink thread and although they were very different I instantly felt that they belonged together, so I made this bracelet!
You will need:
Buttons - I used vintage ones
- Cut a length of thread twice as long as the circumference of your wrist.
- Make a loop that is exactly the size for a button can pass through it and tie a knot. This will be your fastener when you're finished.
- Start threading buttons. Make them overlap as much as possible.
- When you have checked that the bracelet is the right length, tie a knot behind the last button.
- Trim your threads and put on your new bracelet!
Made it? Tell us about it–