This is the wreath that's hanging on my door this year! The wreath was made by Erick & Emily from Heidi's Bridge. They where inspired by the simplicity of the Nordic holidays. Check out their work at www.heidisbridge.com
You will need:
Grape Vine Wire
- Form your grape vine wire into a 12 inch circle and cut off excess wire.
- Twist the ends together by wrapping wire over itself to close the circle.
- Tightly wrap floral tape over the twisted ends to ensure the circle is sealed.
- Using your floral wire, start wiring together little sprigs of boxwood, berries, and eucalyptus at the base of their stems. Once tightly wound, cut leaving a six inch tail of wire. Set aside.
- Center your grape vine circle so that the part you covered with floral tape is at the bottom middle, as this will need to be covered with foliage.
- Working from the 3/4 of the way up the right side of the wreath, start wiring on the foliage onto the grapevine circle, working your way down and to the center of the floral taped area.
- Repeat this process 3/4 of the way up the left side of the wreath, wiring bundles down and to the center until foliage meets in the middle and covers floral tape.
- Tie with ribbon at the top and hang.
Enter Sweet Paul’s Sweetest Giveaway!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Made it? Tell us about it–