I remember making these paper hearts as a kid in school. Each class would make them at the end of November and early in December the principal would put them all on a big tree. They are really easy to make, great to do with your kids, all you need is paper, scissors, and some glue!
- Place your template over the paper and cut out, you need two for a heart.
- Cut out each half and cut the slits in the paper too.
- Start weaving the two pieces together, its so simple, just over and under.
- Use a glue stick and glue the edges together.
- Trim off any uneven parts with scissors.
- Cut a strip of paper and make a handle that you glue on. Ready to hang.
Made it? Tell us about it–