It's so easy to create your own personal rubber stamp!
pencil and paper
pretty paper and cloth, including marbled paper
gold ink, for stamp
- Transfer the picture to the stamp by pressing hard on your pencil while tracing the sketch.
- Redraw the image with a Sharpie on the stamp.
- Carve the stamp using a hobby knife and a carving tool.
- Stamp the bird on paper and cloth in gold. (I also used some really cute ready-made stamps from The English Stamp Company.)
- Glue beautiful papers, both the stamped paper and some marbled paper, to the old gift box.
- Punch holes in small pieces suitable for cards and added eyelets and ribbons.
Made it? Tell us about it–