piece of leather, 6”x6”+extra for rabbit head
sharp hobby knife
leather hole punch
- Cut a 4” wide, 2” deep half circle in the middle of the top of the leather (this is easy if you trace a saucer with a hobby knife).
- Fold it twice (make it overlap 1” on the backside) to make the pocket.
- Make holes along the bottom with hole punch.
- Cut out a rabbit head (circle + 2 ears) and punch 2 holes for the eyes.
- Put the head on the pocket.
- Punch 4 small holes where you want the nose, through all layers, and sew a cross for the nose.
- Fasten a key ring on the backside with some stitches and hang it on a screw.
Made it? Tell us about it–