- Place the egg whites and powdered sugar in a food processor and beat it on hight speed for 10 minutes.
- The mixture should be very thick. If it is not thick enough, add more powdered sugar.
- Fill the mixture in a piping bag with a thin tip.
- Make a snow flake template in the size you want them to be.
- Put the template on a table and put wax paper on top.
- Follow the template and pipe on all the lines. Make sure the lines are not too thin, as the snow flakes will break very easy.
- Sprinkle with sugar and decorate with the silver dragees.
- Let the snowflakes set for 48 hours. I know it's a long time, but trust me.
- Lift them very carefully of the wax paper.
- If you want to hang then on your tree just tie a thin thread to the snowflakes.
Made it? Tell us about it–