I just LOVE realllllly big Christmas tree ornaments!
You will need:
wooden spoons, mine are from westelm.com
copper gilding sheets
glue for gilding
small drill or Dremel tool
- Cover the spoons with glue.
- Following the instructions on the box, cover the spoons with copper sheets.
- Place them on the towel and let them dry overnight.
- Polish them gently and remove excess gilding with a towel.
- Make small holes on top with a small drill and use copper wire as hangers.
Made it? Tell us about it–