Nhi Mundy of Bà & Me in Mountaindale, New York, shares her fabulous summer rolls recipe with us! OMG, the peanut sauce is to die for too!
SERVES 2 TO 4
rice paper wrappers
mint, finely chopped
cilantro, finely chopped
chicken from both, white or dark meat, shredded
1/2 cup hoisin sauce
1/2 cup chicken or vegetable broth
1 teaspoon peanut butter
1 teaspoon lime juice
- Wet rice paper.
- Layer each wrapper with lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, mint, cilantro.
- Next, add chicken meat (dark or white), then poached shrimp.
- Roll carefully. Repeat until you have the desired number of rolls.
- Mix ingredients for peanut sauce in a small mixing bowl.
- Serve rolls with peanut sauce.
Made it? Tell us about it–