This post is sponsored by my friends at Traditional Medicinals.
Makes 4 cups
2 bags Traditional Medicinals Stress Ease Cinnamon tea
3 cups boiling water
1/2 cup white rice
1 1/2 cup sliced almonds
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup honey
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Pour the boiling water over the Stress Ease Cinnamon tea bags and let steep, covered for 10 minutes. Remove the tea bags and let cool.
- Place the rice in a food processor and grind until fine, about 1 minute.
- Add almonds and cinnamon and grind for 20 seconds.
- Add the tea and let the mixture stand in room temperature for about 8 hours.
- Add honey and vanilla and blend until very smooth.
- Strain into a pitcher.
- Serve over ice with some extra ground cinnamon on top.
Made it? Tell us about it–