Crunchy with a delightful cocoa flavor!
Makes about 30
You will need:
7 oz semisweet chocolate, chopped
2 oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped
4 oz heavy cream
2 tablespoon unsalted butter
1 cup cacao nibs
- Place chocolate in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a small saucepan, bring cream and butter just to a boil.
- Pour over chopped chocolate and let stand for one minute or until softened.
- Stir with a rubber spatula until smooth.
- Transfer to refrigerator and chill overnight.
- Spread cacao nibs on a small plate.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, portion chilled ganache into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in cacao nibs to coat and transfer to a sheet tray lined with wax paper.
- Cover with a plastic wrap and transfer to refrigerator.
Made it? Tell us about it–