This zucchini and yellow squash lasagna is easily adaptable to feed a few or a crowd. Here, I make it in one large pan. Or, made in ramekins, everyone gets their own special dish.
4 zucchini, sliced lengthwise
4 yellow squash, sliced lengthwise
4 large tomatoes, sliced
10 ounces mozzarella, sliced
salt and pepper
3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425oF.
- Oil a 9-inch x 9-inch ovenproof dish.
- Layer squash, tomatoes, and cheese in dish
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake until golden, about 20 minutes.
- Let sit 5 minutes before serving and top with lots of fresh basil.
Made it? Tell us about it–