The perfect cocktail snack!
I LOVE these almonds with a pinch of cayenne, but feel free to use whatever spice you want.
The secret is the deep frying... it makes the nuts all crispy and wonderful!
You will need:
2 cups blanched almonds
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon flaky sea salt
pinch of cayenne pepper
- Heat the oil in a pan. You will want enough oil to allow your nuts to be completely submerged.
- Mix your seasoning in a bowl. Get creative! Use what you like!
- Deep fry the nuts in small batches at a time, about 1 minute or until golden.
- Place on paper towels and sprinkle with the spices.
- Eat within an hour for best taste!
Made it? Tell us about it–