A very simple yet tasty take on the old potato salad.
15 small blue and fingerling potatoes
4 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper
1 red onion, thinly sliced
1 cup micro greens
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 390°F.
- Slice the potatoes as thinly as you can.
- Place them on a baking tray and drizzle with oil.
- Toss well and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until golden, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Place them in a large bowl and add onion and micro greens.
- In a small bowl mix mustard, honey and water.
- Pour over the salad and serve.
Photography by Hector Sanchez
Made it? Tell us about it–