This fizzy and refreshing cocktail is perfect for a crowd. The homemade ginger syrup gives it its ZING!
makes about 10 cocktails
5 oz fresh peeled ginger
2 cups water
1 cup sugar
20 slices dehydrated citrus
4 limes, just the juice
1 cup gin
1 small bottle sparkling water
pinch of cinnamon
- Place ginger and water in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place in a saucepan with sugar and bring to a boil.
- Let it simmer for 10 minutes. Cool.
- In a large pitcher, add ginger syrup, lime juice, gin, and the dehydrated citrus.
- Add ice and muddle together.
- Add sparkling water, grate a little nutmeg on top, and add some cinnamon.
Made it? Tell us about it–