7 oz green beans, trimmed
2 tablespoons white vine vinegar
4 large eggs
1/2 cup shaved parmesan
4 tablespoons olive oil
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the beans and boil them for 30 sec.
- Put them straight over in a bowl filled with ice water.
- Dry them and place on plates.
- Now in the same pot ad the vinegar.
- The water should be just bellow the boiling point.
- Crack the eggs one at a time into a cup and drop the egg gently into the water.
- Let them simmer 3 minutes. Remove slowly with a slotted spoon.
- Put on top of the beans and add parmesan.
- Drizzle with some olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Made it? Tell us about it–