This is the perfect gift to give any goat cheese lover! The honeyed goat cheese balls are perfect on crusty bread, served alongside a cup of tea. You can get creative with your spice and herb combinations, and using local honey can be even more special.
MAKES 1 JAR
4 ounces Vermont Creamery Goat Cheese
Good quality honey
2 tablespoons mixed herbs, like thyme, sage, rosemary, and dill
1 teaspoon pink peppercorns
- Remove the cheese from the packaging, and cut it into 8 slices.
- Roll each slice into a ball and place in a clean jar.
- Add herbs and pink peppercorns.
- Fill jar with honey, and put the lid on.
- Can be stored up to 7 days in the fridge. Take it out 1 hour before serving.
Made it? Tell us about it–