Just a few simple ingredients will create something that will WOW your friends and family!
4 cups heavy cream
1 container mascarpone cheese
1⁄2 cup sugar
100 thin lemon cookies
- Whip the cream to soft peaks.
- Add mascarpone and sugar and beat until you have a smooth cream.
- Place 7 cookies on a cake stand.
- Spread with a layer of cream.
- Continue layering cookies and cream until you run out of cookies.
- Finish with cream.
- Let the cake set for at least 3 hours or overnight and then serve.
You can use any type of thin flavored cookie and customize the flavor of your cream to complement it.
Made it? Tell us about it–