Sweet and savory salad that's sure to please!
- 8oz feta
- 2 cups approx baby arugula
- 1 medium seedless watermelon, chilled
- Sel Magique Classic Blend or your favorite spice blend
- 1/2 cup of Balsamic
- To make the Balsamic reduction, pour about 1/2 cup of Balsamic into small saucepan over medium heat. Bring heat to a boil, then reduce to a simmer stirring occasionally to reduce the mixture to about half its volume. Remove from heat, transfer to a glass, and let cool for 30 minutes.
- For the terrine salad, slice the feta into 4 1/4" thick pieces.
- Slice the watermelon into triangles 1/2 the size of the feta.
- Arrange the first feta slice on a plate, then a layer of arugula, then two watermelon triangles, arugula, and top with another layer of watermelon.
- Drizzle the balsamic reduction over the finished terrine
- Sprinkle with Sel Magique Classic Blend and enjoy!
Made it? Tell us about it–