Lush, rich, creamy, and subtly sweet. Such an easy dish to make for a large group of people. Even better—it can be made the day before!
2 cups heavy cream
1⁄2 cup half and half
1⁄3 cup sugar
seeds from 1 vanilla bean
1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon gelatin
4 tablespoons milk
- Place the cream, half and half, sugar, and vanilla in a pan and bring to a simmer.
- Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Turn off the heat.
- Add the yogurt.
- Mix the gelatin and milk, let stand for 2 minutes, and then pour into the cream mixture. Stir well.
- Pour into small molds and place on a tray. Cover with plastic wrap and let cool.
- Serve in the mold with a small cookie heart.
Made it? Tell us about it–