Perfect go-to dish for unexpected guests! Always keep a package of puff pastry in the freezer, it's my number one kitchen and entertaining tip!
1 sheet of puff pastry (I love Dufour brand)
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
1 cup mixed olives
1/2 cup asiago cheese
salt and pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place the sheet of puff pastry on a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- Add onion, olices, cheese and rosemary.
- Season and drizzle with oil.
- Bake until golden, 18-20 minutes. (be sure to check often to make sure it's not overdone)
- Serve with a nice green salad.
Made it? Tell us about it–