A beautiful, timesaving side, this dish can be prepared hours in advance. Just give it a good stir before serving. I’m obsessed with the dressing—it’s good on more or less everything.
Our best friend, cauliflower: This versatile vegetable is one of our favorites when cutting back on carbs. It's the perfect substitute for potatoes or rice.
1 large head cauliflower, cut into small florets
3 tablespoons olive oil salt and pepper
8 radishes, cut in half
2 tablespoons tahini
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
1⁄3 cup water
2 tablespoons lemon juice
seeds from 1/2 pomegranate
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a roasting pan, spread cauliflower florets in a single layer.
- Drizzle with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Roast until golden about 25 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, mix tahini, mayonnaise, water, and lemon juice. If the sauce is too thick, add a bit more water. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a serving bowl, toss cauliflower, radishes, pomegranate seeds, and dressing.
Made it? Tell us about it–