4 large whole corn husks
- Pull back all the husks of the corn.
- Use a piece of husk to tie it together with.
- Run the corn with salt and pepper.
- Mix together olive oil, soy, lemonjuice and chili.
- Place the corn on the hot grill and brush with the marinade.
- Cook the corn as long as you want.
- I like my corn a bit hard, so I will only roast if for 5 minutes.
- For more well done, let it roast for 10 minutes.
- Turn often as the corn burns easy.
- Serve with extra marinade.
Made it? Tell us about it–